The Operators Guild member forum is not only a place to seek solutions, solve problems, and develop knowledge with events but a valuable place to network with talented individuals and connect with growing, early-stage and industry-leading companies.
Each month, the forum is full of roles, references, and recommendations from businesses seeking candidates and talented candidates seeking their next challenging opportunity.
You can access more information on these roles by opening the Google Doc Operators Guild – Talent Update November 2019
If you’re an OG member, you can also post opportunities in the OG Live forum.
Roles, References & Recommendations
- Chief Operating Officer (COO) // Huckleberry / San Francisco
- GM & Director Roles // Honor / Austin
- Head of Demand Gen – Series C high growth company
- R&D Credits – Series C high growth company to file for 2018/2019 credits
- Sales / Revenue Operations Contractors Seeking Salesforce.com specialist
- Government Contractor HR Consultant Seeking compliance expert
- VP of Finance Operations for a Seed Stage Startup // Ready, Set, Food! / Los Angeles
- Candidate for VP of Finance Seeking Bay Area Sr. Finance role w/ early-stage startup
- Vice President of Finance // RaiseMe / San Franciso
- Head of Finance and Operations // Landa / New York – Executive with operational experience to join our hyper-growth company